When you or a loved one is diagnosed with cancer, it can be frightening and upsetting, leaving you unsure of what to do next. The first step to take now is to identify a cancer surgeon who will guide and assist you throughout your treatment, beginning with an appropriate diagnosis and taking you through the right treatment. Seeing a cancer surgeon can help you figure out what type of cancer you have, what stage it is in, and what the best treatment options are.
They would assist you with planning your treatment and medication and ensuring that you receive the finest potential options for yourself, including the best counsel, plan, and treatment. But how do you go about finding the best cancer surgeon for you? The answer is straightforward: a little effort and comprehensive research. You'll need a doctor who is qualified, familiar with your type of cancer, and who will guide you through a well-informed, well-planned, and well-executed cancer-fighting journey. If you have been looking for the best cancer treatments in Mumbai, this article is for you.
Dr. Ganesh Nagarajan is the best cancer doctor in Mumbai and his credentials, experience, and recognition prove his expertise.
With his impressive qualifications and achievements, Dr. Ganesh Nagarajan is one of the best cancer specialists in Mumbai. Here is a list of his qualifications.
- In the year 2000, he completed his M.B.B.S. from Bombay University and received professional instruction from Seth GMSC & KEM Hospital, Mumbai.
- He then completed his M.S. in General Surgery from Bombay University as well with Post Graduate instruction from the Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital and Medical College, Mumbai in the year 2004.
- He moved on to complete a 4-year residency training program in surgical oncology at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai from the year 2004 to 2008.
- Then, he completed his fellowship in Hepatobiliary Pancreatic Surgery and Liver Transplantation from the year 2008 to 2009 at Hospital Beaujon, Paris.
His education and skills in the field demonstrate both his theoretical and practical expertise. Furthermore, his further training and experience contribute to his status as the best cancer surgeon in Mumbai.
Dr. Ganesh Nagarajan has progressed with the advancement of medical science and technology over his more than 18 years in the field. To ensure that his patients receive the greatest diagnosis and treatment, he continues to adapt to new technologies and equipment.
- He completed a one-year internship at Seth GSMC & KEM Hospital in Mumbai, where he learned general medicine, general surgery, preventive and social medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, and chest and tuberculosis from the year 1999 to 2000.
- He worked as a medical officer in Nasik's Rural Hospital Surgana, where he participated in and assisted with the implementation of a number of national health projects in rural India from 2000 to 2001.
- He spent three years as a resident in General Surgery at LTMGH in Mumbai from 2001 to 2004.
- He finished a three-year surgical cancer residency program at TATA Memorial Hospital from 2004 to 2007, making him even more apt for the title of the best cancer specialist in Mumbai.
- He worked as a Senior Specialist Registrar in the Gastrointestinal and HPB oncology service at the TATA Memorial Hospital, Mumbai for 6 months between 2007 and 2008.
- He worked as a Fellow in Hepatobiliary Pancreatic Surgery and Liver Transplantation at Hospital Beaujon in France, where he performed over 40 liver transplant surgeries on both donors and patients from 2008 to 2009.
- He worked as a consultant surgical oncologist at Bombay Hospital and Fortis Hospital and then finally joined Hinduja Hospital.
Along with his remarkable credentials, Dr. Ganesh Nagarajan has garnered numerous accolades during his career in medicine and surgery, demonstrating his expertise and his status as the top cancer doctor in Mumbai.
- He received distinctions in Pathology, Microbiology, and Biochemistry
- He was presented with the Outstanding Young Indian Award in 2011
- He won the Prestigious Rotarian Ambassadorial Scholarship in France in the year 2008
- He secured AIR 321 in AIPGMEE in 2000 and AIR 403 in AIPMEE in 1994
His achievements attest to his expertise in the field. He's also been involved in scientific research and is a member of a variety of national and international organizations that keep him up to speed on medical knowledge, equipment, and therapies. Because of his experience, competence, and network, he is one of the best cancer specialists in Mumbai, and he currently works at Cancer Surgery Clinic as a Director and Senior Consultant Surgeon - Gastrointestinal, Hepatobiliary, and Pancreatic Cancer. The Cancer Surgery Clinic near Nanavati Max Super-speciality Hospital is one of Mumbai's best cancer treatment centers, with patients coming from all over the country and abroad for treatment because of the clinic's individualized treatment plans for GI and HPB cancers, as well as its highly experienced and knowledgeable staff, reliable surgical teams, cutting-edge technologies for diagnosis and treatment, and comprehensive cancer care. You can learn more about their specialties and services by visiting their website - www.cancersurgeryclinic.com