Dealing with liver cancer, or any long-term illness requires a lot of patience and persistence. Whether it is you who is dealing with it or if you have a loved one suffering from it, you need the best support possible to make the experience as informed and smooth as possible. You want to be a hundred percent sure that the right treatment is availed at the right time and under the best conditions with the right equipment and technology. If you are looking for the best liver cancer treatment in Mumbai, Dr. Ganesh Nagarajan is the way to go. Choosing the right doctor, thus, becomes highly crucial for embarking upon your fight with liver cancer. The right doctor would help you with appropriate diagnosis and sound judgments when it comes to making decisions regarding treatment and other processes, keeping you constantly informed of the developments, and helping you throughout your fight with cancer. He is one of the best oncologist in Mumbai and one of India’s best cancer surgeons. He specializes in and is highly experienced with Gastrointestinal cancer, which makes his expertise the best guidance and treatment you can get. You can get to know him better with the information below.
Dr. Ganesh Nagarajan is one of India's most renowned cancer surgeons. He has more than 18 years of experience in the field of gastrointestinal, hepatobiliary, and pancreatic cancer, and has worked at some of Mumbai's leading cancer institutions to become one of the best cancer surgeons in Mumbai. Read on to learn more about his credentials and skills.
Dr. Ganesh Nagarajan is one of the best cancer doctors in Mumbai and in fact in the country. His prestigious credentials back him up and demonstrate his knowledge and skill in the field.
- M.B.B.S., Bombay University – with professional instruction from Seth GSMC and KEM Hospital, Mumbai (2000)
- M.S. General Surgery, Bombay University – with Post Graduate instruction from LTMNC Hospital, Mumbai (2004)
- 4-year residency training program in surgical oncology from TATA Memorial Hospital, Mumbai (2004-2008)
- Fellowship in Hepatobiliary pancreatic surgery and Liver transplantation from Hospital Beaujon, Paris (2008-2009)
His expertise in gastrointestinal cancer and fellowship in liver transplantation make him one of the best doctors to turn to for liver cancer treatment in Mumbai. Furthermore, his experience with liver transplantation makes him even more skillful in liver cancer treatment in Mumbai.
Dr. Ganesh Nagarajan has more than 18 years of experience constituting the following.
- From 1999 to 2000, he completed a year-long internship at Seth GSMC & KEM Hospital. He received training in general medicine, general surgery, preventive and social medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, and chest and tuberculosis.
- From 2000 to 2001, he worked as a Medical Officer at the Rural Hospital Surgana in Nasik. He took part in and helped implement numerous national health programs in rural India while he was there.
- From 2001 to 2004, he completed a three-year residency in General Surgery at Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital, Mumbai.
- Then, he finished a three-year surgical oncology residency program at TATA Memorial Hospital in Mumbai from 2004 to 2007.
- Between 2007 and 2008, he worked as a Senior Specialist Registrar in the TATA Memorial Hospital's Gastrointestinal and HPB cancer service for 6 months.
- Dr. Ganesh Nagarajan was a Fellow in Hepatobiliary Pancreatic Surgery and Liver Transplantation at Hospital Beaujon in France from 2008 to 2009. He has done more than 40 liver transplant surgeries on both donors and recipients, making him even fitter for liver cancer treatment in Mumbai.
- After that, he worked as a Consultant Surgical Oncologist at Bombay Hospital and Fortis Hospital, two of Mumbai's premier cancer facilities, before moving on to Hinduja Hospital.
Dr. Ganesh Nagarajan has also conducted scientific research, with his findings appearing in prestigious international journals. His expertise is proved by the numerous awards and accolades that he has received throughout his career in medicine, including honors in pathology, microbiology, and biochemistry, the Outstanding Young Indian Award (2011), the prestigious Rotarian Ambassadorial Scholarship in France (2008), AIR 321 in AIPGMEE (2000), AIR 403 in AIPMEE (1994), and more. He is a member of the International IHPBA, IHPBA India, Association of Surgeons of India, Association of Colorectal Surgeons of India, and Association of Medical Consultants, among other organizations in India and abroad.
He is one of the best cancer specialist doctors in Mumbai because of his experience, expertise, and network. He currently works as a Director and Senior Consultant Surgeon (Gastrointestinal, Hepatobiliary, and Pancreatic Cancer) and can be contacted easily through information provided on their website - www.cancersurgeryclinic.com
The Cancer Surgery Clinic - one of the best cancer hospitals in Mumbai – is the best choice for you if you are looking for liver cancer treatment in Mumbai, the personalized treatment plan for other GI and HPB cancers, a highly experienced and reliable surgical team, state-of-the-art up-to-date technology for diagnosis and treatment, and comprehensive cancer care. They ensure a smooth and informative path for all their patients from diagnosis to therapy under the supervision of Dr. Ganesh Nagarajan and their goal and commitment to providing the best and most appropriate treatment for all GI and HPB cancers.